OEM headlights

truthfully doesn't look anywhere near as bad as before. The other pic made it look more rotated. You can use the height adjustment knobs on the back of the stock headlight housing. It appears that your drivers side needs to come down. You can use a phillips screwdriver to lower the sides. There is an adjustment knob on each headlight.

I would have tried that today but I was told by Pavel to not touch it. Since the shroud and the projector are touching the lens he said I could risk scratching it

truthfully doesn't look anywhere near as bad as before. The other pic made it look more rotated. You can use the height adjustment knobs on the back of the stock headlight housing. It appears that your drivers side needs to come down. You can use a phillips screwdriver to lower the sides. There is an adjustment knob on each headlight.

The "lower one" it rotated pretty badly in my eyes. Looks like they did one spot on, which makes the other one look worse off.

I would def want someone else to do the work. All around bad experience.....sucks your going through this man.....

^ the lower is definitely turned... I agree. I think it just looked worse to me in the original.

When I'm sitting in the car, it feels like the passenger beam is more toward my side if that makes sense.

@ClearCutSi you and your friend are a lifesaver man thank you so much.

Thanks for all the support guys. I talked to a rep from that shop today and this is part of what they said in the email:

Fixing the paint wouldn't have done anything especially when we already told you that it is hitting the lens. IF a shroud hits the lens the paint is gonna come off.

To their credit they did tell me the shroud was hitting the lens, but not that paint was chipping off. Who in their right mind would be like "oh that's ok." And yes, I did pay and take my car back because I highly doubt I would have gotten it back if I didn't pay. It's funny that they still can't answer my question: "what would you guys have done differently if I would have told you right then and there to fix the paint when you just said "fixing the paint wouldn't have done anything"

I've talked to at least three other retrofitters who have said the projector is pushed up way too much.

One more thing (sorry guys I'm venting). This is another part of their response when I asked "why didn't I receive any pictures of the progress like I asked on Tuesday on two separate occasions."

Our tech did send you pictures of the headlights. it should not be our fault you did not receive any of the picture nor it is our duty to send you pictures of the headlights and progress.

Funny how when I asked the tech to send me a screenshot of the message for proof, they said "oh when you picked up your car I deleted it." I recommended logging in to his cell phone provider's website and showing me a message log showing a text message to my phone number. I said if you could prove that to me, I will never bother you guys again. Funny how they said "oh I dont think I can do that."

What a joke.

Pavel does amazing work, he is also a really cool guy! Knew he would get you taken care of!

Back