Official 2014 MLB Thread

I'm going to Florida (first time to Florida) for Orioles spring training with some friends.

I'm excited.

Nationals already losing to the Braves. Braves can barely win outside of Turner Field. Looks like another second place year for the Nats.

Nationals already losing to the Braves. Braves can barely win outside of Turner Field. Looks like another second place year for the Nats.
whaaa? two days into spring training games and all is lost? hahahah

I'm also a Nats/Expos fan from long ago. WASH also looks pretty good (with or without Strasberg).

whaaa? two days into spring training games and all is lost? hahahah

I'm also a Nats/Expos fan from long ago. WASH also looks pretty good (with or without Strasberg).

LOL. No no no. Never give up, especially on March 4th. After listening to the game this afternoon, it just felt like another...here we go again...
I love moves they made this offseason and am looking forward to a great season with all their kids growing up. Let's hope they look like they did in September last year.

Braves fan here. Hoping the east is a strong division this year. Would like to see a good race at the end of the season for the division.

Braves fan here. Hoping the east is a strong division this year. Would like to see a good race at the end of the season for the division.
As long as those Braves are looking up to see the race.

Nah that can't happen. But with the way the spring is going it may be. I try not to look too much into spring ball but when they have only won 2 of their games its hard not to.

Oh OK guess I took it the wrong way lol. Yeah pitching not looking good right now. Hopefully beachy is fine and can be back in time for the start of the season.

Oh OK guess I took it the wrong way lol. Yeah pitching not looking good right now. Hopefully beachy is fine and can be back in time for the start of the season.
The B squads been puttin a Hurtin on the Philthies the past couple days. Lol

Gonna hit up Mariners home opener against the Angels in 4 weeks. WOOT!

Back