Official Arizona Chat Thread

Newly registered user on 9thgen. Recently purchased a 2013 Civic Si Sedan Taffeta White. I've driven all kinds of Honda's VTEC and non. I'm fully aware of these vehicles, definitely are fun. I'm sure you all probably will wonder why my name is ///MPOWER, thats because my heart is set with BMW's. Although hondas especially Si's are very well built vehicle's and definitely are fit for daily driving with some fun during the weekends. Looking forward to modding this BAD DRAGON and meeting up with you folks here in AZ. I'm based out of Surprise AZ. LETS DO THE DAMN THANG!!:1:

Welcome ///MPOWER, theres going to be another meet August 3rd 6pm at WestGate
Hopefully we can get a good turn out this time (some people on this thread are scared to meet up lol)

Welcome ///MPOWER, Cant wait till the next meet... think we can do it sooner? My wifes Bday is the 3rd... dont know how she is gonna feel bout me ditching her for the meet...LOL ... but maybe she will come with me...LOL

On a side note... i need someones help.. I have a Injen Coldair intake ... and i am woundering about the rain season here..if i should put the stock intake back in untill its over... or cut it and put in the bypass valve ... someone please give me some insight.. new to AZ...

Me and my buddy are going to the DESERT STREET SCENE meet at WestGate on the 27th, let me know if you would like to join so we can have a 9th gen row.
Also on the 31st there will be a bigger meet, DESERT STREET SCENE & FRESH GROCERY GETTERS will be hosting.

I am definitely going.... to all 3 the one for the Firefighters that AZ lost... and then to the Desert Street Scene at Westgate, later that same night... and then the DESERT STREET SCENE at FRESH GROCERY GETTERS
I think that a 9th Gen row would be awesome

I still have a lot of things to do to make my car ready...just got a exhaust/cai...its not show ready....still got the horrible weather damage here in az unfortunately....But i'll be down to hang out and meet some new people and get some more ideas. I'm not sure about heading out to huge meets, but some small local meets i'll be sure to be there....Appreciate the ads though.

I still have a lot of things to do to make my car ready...just got a exhaust/cai...its not show ready....still got the horrible weather damage here in az unfortunately....But i'll be down to hang out and meet some new people and get some more ideas. I'm not sure about heading out to huge meets, but some small local meets i'll be sure to be there....Appreciate the ads though.
Heck yea... come on out and visit, i would like to check out your car and get some ideas my self... and maybe find out more about the honda's ...

Back