Official Arizona Chat Thread

ok cool, thats 4 of us then. ill let you know when to meet up and maybe we can cruise up there to WestGate

The meet is coming up this weekend, let me know if you would like to meet up before hand and cruise down to metro center

The meet is coming up this weekend, let me know if you would like to meet up before hand and cruise down to metro center

I am hoping to make it... suppose to get the rest of my stuff today, hoping to have it all installed, dont know how long the tune is going to take ... hit me up before hand and i will let you know how far along I am...

I am hoping to make it... suppose to get the rest of my stuff today, hoping to have it all installed, dont know how long the tune is going to take ... hit me up before hand and i will let you know how far along I am...
Alright i will

Anyone know of anyone who can install underbody lights as well as interior lights?
I'd like to get my car ready for meets.
Let me know.
Thanks, willing to pay if reasonable.

Just got a Honda Civic Si sedan yesterday! Saw this AZ thread but didn't see if we had a AZ crew thread so made one in case anybody is interested. Maybe in that thread we could try to set up a September or October meet!

Just got a Honda Civic Si sedan yesterday! Saw this AZ thread but didn't see if we had a AZ crew thread so made one in case anybody is interested. Maybe in that thread we could try to set up a September or October meet!
Well first... Welcome and congrats on the new SI, I live in goodyear, what color did you get..it would be a kewl thing if we got the AZ crew together...

There is another big metro center meet this saturday the 28th we have about 4 9th gens so far let me know if you would like to join so we can meet up before and have a 9thgen row..:vtec:

Back