Official Computer Talk Thread

What 140mm fans did you order? (brand? model?)

Here are a few setups (not mine) that I've found.

8d33cc12_vbattach197672.jpeg

350x700px-LL-bd40fc54_blower.png

2i7bslh.jpg

I bought two Corsair fans. They had good reviews on newegg. Also today I bumped the gpu fan speed up to 75% and my temps were no more than 60 celsius when playing Far Cry 4 on ultra settings. Also I had the top cover on the case removed

I bought two Corsair fans. They had good reviews on newegg. Also today I bumped the gpu fan speed up to 75% and my temps were no more than 60 celsius when playing Far Cry 4 on ultra settings. Also I had the top cover on the case removed
SP or AF series fans?

Yeah told ya about changing it from auto. I think on auto my fans didn't go over 60%.

15C by changing the fans from auto to 75% is a big difference. Another test you can put the vents back on (the top) and leave the fans to 75% and see the temps.

Happy Thanksgiving Fellow Computer Nerds :giggle:

Michael: Get the fans installed? I hope they are quieter than the corsair fans that came on my h100i. ;)

I ordered them from Newegg on Tuesday. No idea why they used DHL for shipping.:(

BTW do you play BF4 using keyboard and mouse or 360 controller? I might be on tonight after I'm done eating turkey. Can't wait to get my hands on a sniper rifle.:love:

I ordered them from Newegg on Tuesday. No idea why they used DHL for shipping.:(

BTW do you play BF4 using keyboard and mouse or 360 controller? I might be on tonight after I'm done eating turkey. Can't wait to get my hands on a sniper rifle.:love:
Yeah DHL sucks. I order from Amazon because I have Prime.

Seriously did you ask if I play with a controller? You are banned from this thread! This ain't the console gaming thread! :unamused:

I play with what you are suppose to play with.. KEYBOARD AND MOUSE :)

I might be on later. I'm at my parents now. Watching football waiting for food! lol

And you are one of them? Snipers.. lol

images

I finished the first mission in single player today just to refresh my memory. Everything at Ultra, 80fps and max temp. was 61C.:thumb:

I'm always calm bro. ;)

So you don't even need the top case fans. :) 61C is cool.

I'm always calm bro. ;)

So you don't even need the top case fans. :) 61C is cool.

I played BF4 online last night and man big maps with sniper rigfle are fun.:) The only thing is that from a long distance I can't get a kill unless I aim in the head. Everytime I shot someone in the chest I only got points for assist and never manage to kill these bastards. I will get better tho so be afraid.:box:

A 1tb Samsung, I don't have the model # on hand. I only wanted a 500g but the 1tb was practically the same price.

Back