Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

A proper photoshoot is soon to come! Stay tuned for me and Jaydiem.Tran's Sedan Vs. Coupe

9k9jc1.jpg
Looks awesome Sgt!!

i like the look of the factory HFP suspension, but after looking at SgtMecca's HFP kinda makes me want to lower it some more, i don't think i would be bale to go that low here due to the crap roads that we have but now i am thinking that another inch or two wouldn't be so bad.

And i would have to say that SgtMecca has slammed his 9th gen the hardest so far !. How low can you go ! lol

i like the look of the factory HFP suspension, but after looking at SgtMecca's HFP kinda makes me want to lower it some more, i don't think i would be bale to go that low here due to the crap roads that we have but now i am thinking that another inch or two wouldn't be so bad.

And i would have to say that SgtMecca has slammed his 9th gen the hardest so far !. How low can you go ! lol
Intrepid, I totally agree with you. I like the look a little lower that the HFP but that's a factory mod so I wouldn't expect much more from a factory option. That's one reason I didn't opt for the HFP option. I'd just like to get ride of the gap in the wheel well.

Hey guys i know i haven't really been present on this forum but i know i will. i Have a pmm si coupe slammed on d2 and i will post pics soon. Trust me Sgt. Mecca your not the only slammed coupe out there ;) i will share soon i just need proper photos but i will post some soon

Back