Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

How do you like the pro kit springs? I'm planning on getting some this spring when the winter setup comes off.

I love it. It's just the right height where you won't have trouble with driveways and speed bumps. Haven't scraped anything so far.

@Dennis Rockholt alright I'll be that guy. What suspension and exhaust do you have? Your car looks great.

Thanks, I always appreciate some love.

Suspension - Ksport Kontrol Pro coilovers , and SPC Camber kit in the rear along with progress sway bar.

Exhaust - FullRace Downpipe, paired with the invidia N1 but I am considering just getting the Full-Race catback as well.

I always thought the N1 looked a little fartcanny but it really looks good on your car. That was seriously the last exhaust I expected you to say. That ride height is absolutely perfect. Keep killing it.

I always thought the N1 looked a little fartcanny but it really looks good on your car. That was seriously the last exhaust I expected you to say. That ride height is absolutely perfect. Keep killing it.

thanks man, I really love that it isnt too low, but low enough to give it a nice mean look when looking from any angle. I am actually close to pulling the N1 out and just going with the full-race cat back. but that will not be until spring time at the earliest...I preciate the love though!

why are you switching out the exhaust?

It has this horrible rattle at the exhaust tip where the very back hangers meet the bumper. And I just cannot stand it, itll be switch it out or trim back the hangers with a cutoff wheel and grinder. But right at 2k Rpms it rattles so bad sounds like crap. Sounds great otherwise though

Eibach Pro Kit

QuyEoGF.jpg

SNTAxf6.jpg

QATk4s3.jpg

aE6cnJR.jpg

Nt4Hf1W.jpg

mYV09FG.jpg
Welcome. Lovin' it! Great photo overlooking the city. What city is that?

Back