Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

gay cellphone pics.. also new mods are mugen style visors, red H steering wheel emblem, and new hic style rear visor. right now slowly saving for coils n wheels.

S30A0079.jpg

S30A0077.jpg

man... seeing those leaves falling makes perfect calendar material! No idea if you have a really large version of that, but that's the kind of stuff that would go great for a fall month. Same goes for other members here. Great time to snap some fall pics

man... seeing those leaves falling makes perfect calendar material! No idea if you have a really large version of that, but that's the kind of stuff that would go great for a fall month. Same goes for other members here. Great time to snap some fall pics

webby i said the same thing. and kid you or not. i went home and looked and no it didnt make the specs for the calendar.
im upset trust me. i said the same thing this is perfect for october november pics.

i went home and grab the other camera and it just didnt work out like this one. i did take a couple pics tho.
just gotta find a way how to get them to MrsJrotax101

i will. and wish we can use this pic. for the fall months but it didnt make it :(
why does it have to be such a big file?? lol

Back