Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

yeah could take up to 3 weeks to settle Ive read

Okay guys so I'm back into the ninth gen family
ja2uhase.jpg

Anyone who has installed aftermarket springs on their 9th did you cut your bump stops? I think that's why my fronts are higher than my rears, and skunk2 2 even asked if I had cut them so I think I'm supposed to?

e4ygahen.jpg

Anyone who has installed aftermarket springs on their 9th did you cut your bump stops? I think that's why my fronts are higher than my rears, and skunk2 2 even asked if I had cut them so I think I'm supposed to?
I have sportlines and was supposed to cut them but I didn't, and my front is just as low if not lower than the rear

e4ygahen.jpg
Yes, I tend do it out of habit it now. But, if you measure it into 3rds I kept a third and removed 2/3. It rides nice and does not bottom out.

Okay guys so I'm back into the ninth gen family
ja2uhase.jpg
Hi I'm new to the slammed scene. How low did you drop from your stock height? Is 2.25 drop good enough with 17's? Would really appreciate your reply Thanks :)

Back