Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

I'm new to the site and I wanted to post some pictures of my wives civic and my accord sport. The civic is on Eibach sportlines with the SPC rear camber arms and soon to have Ingals front camber bolts thanks to Chrisredshift. My accord is on D2 RS coilovers and SPC rear camber arms.

What rims are those on the civic

Last edited:
Not my car but damn looks so good
jetupynu.jpg

Hostile...your cars are off the HEEZY! I like those accord rims on your wife's car (I've never seen it on another car) and the new accords are dope! I finally put on the Eibach Pro-Kit (Mobile mechanic installed at a cost of $170 while I was working) and I LOVE IT! So glad I went with the Pro-Kit. Perfect drop for me!

i see everybody elses front end slammed mine rub pretty bad at this height i wana go lower i was wondering what everybody else was doingg? camber bolts?

Hostile...your cars are off the HEEZY! I like those accord rims on your wife's car (I've never seen it on another car) and the new accords are dope! I finally put on the Eibach Pro-Kit (Mobile mechanic installed at a cost of $170 while I was working) and I LOVE IT! So glad I went with the Pro-Kit. Perfect drop for me!
Thanks Vee. Do you have any pics of your car with the pro kit on?

Can someone help me out, want to lower my car, trying to go with springs for now. I mainly want to get rid of the wheel gap. Here's a pic of something I like. Rear wheel:
image.jpg
About a finger or two.

Any suggestion to which springs to go with.? Would help out, thanks.

Can someone help me out, want to lower my car, trying to go with springs for now. I mainly want to get rid of the wheel gap. Here's a pic of something I like. Rear wheel:
View attachment 34467
About a finger or two.

Any suggestion to which springs to go with.? Would help out, thanks.

skunk 2's will be your best option... i just took mines off they good for springs...

Back