Official NC Chat Thread

After seeing his "Platinum Edition" I asked if he wanted to sell that car lol. The color is awesome but it's fairly rare so he's not selling. I'd take pretty much whatever color as long as the car is in fairly good condition for my price range. I'm expecting it to have a blown head gasket or something since that's when a lot of people decide to sell, but he said he'll help me with that. But if I had to choose, it's be black, white, red, or green. I'm not picky, whatever is cheap :pimp:

8503_G.jpg

lol, it's freaking tucking rim in the rear.. and it's airborn

Yeah those BTCC cars are nuts. It's always crazy to see how stiff those things are going around the tracks. The cars are bouncing all over the track but they grip so much

That's kind of surprising to me. With as many car commercials that brag about their 5 star crash test ratings, it's crazy that only 2 cars have gotten 5 stars in all three tests. Having a 5 star frontal crash test rating does nothing if you get T-boned, and vice versa. It's good to know that Volvo covers all three tests

Yeah man. I've watched a lot of videos of that era BTCC racing. All those cars are awesome but none quite as awesome as those wagons

Yeah man. I've watched a lot of videos of that era BTCC racing. All those cars are awesome but none quite as awesome as those wagons

BTCC and the V8 Supercars from Australia have got to be the most exciting racing series on the planet. From green flag to checkerd is nothing but elbows and knuckles the entire time.

Watching this in 2010 put Bathurst on my list of tracks I've got to see before I die:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDeqDxBzpM4

This is the first BTCC event I remember seeing that made me love it. Every driver has the mentality "Oh, you passed me? I'll cut you off on the next turn" and they do it

Yep. 20 years later and pretty much every race still looks like that...only there's Hondas now. :vtec:

Back