Official NFL Football Thread

1872605694.0.jpg

If you think about it, Joe Flacco already played for the Browns and won them a Super Bowl. The before Browns aka Ravens. Now he’s kicking butt for the new Browns.

Honda fan and his Dallas boys got their win tonight
Such bullshit. #NFLRigged

But the Lions shouldn't have went for the 2 point conversion 3 times! (Initial / offsides / final time).

Also they would have been up 3 if they went for the Field Goal down at the goal line instead of trying to go for it on 4th down...

dolphins forgot they had a football game today :whiteflag:
Florida St forgot to show up on Saturday against Georgia. It was embarassing….

Just making the case why they weren’t picked as the top 2 teams for the college “playoffs”.

1704329561861.jpeg

that is interesting to compare to what teams states route for seeing as how there are numerous states that don't have a nfl team. I think a large part of it is also what is televised in those areas. Although, I see the southern part of nevada is supposedly rooting for the cowboys and not the cardinals. I would think they would get cardinal games on tv, but who knows.

They got North and South Carolina….both states should be all color and a minority should be the panthers, lol

Speaking of Panthers... Owner only got a $300k fine for throwing that drink on people! :think:

Speaking of Panthers... Owner only got a $300k fine for throwing that drink on people! :think:
and he pulled that out of his pocket with the rest of his spare change. Forbes says he's worth 20.6 billion. He could pay that 300k fine every day for 188 years and still have money left over if he never earned another penny (or earned interest).

Back