Official NHL Hockey Thread

I was so disappointed in the free style break away competition. Nobody made a notable shot. Ovechkin was pathetic.....felt sorry for him.

Predators really blew it yesterday....they are back home here in Nashville thursday. So lets hope we can get back on track....cant stand the blackhawks!! But what a great series......

Predators really blew it yesterday....they are back home here in Nashville thursday. So lets hope we can get back on track....cant stand the blackhawks!! But what a great series......
Ya, I'm following that series. I got Ribeiro and Filip Forsberg in my pool. I also have Hossa, but want the Preds to win. I love all the yellow in the arena. Looks awesome.

image.jpg

I'm watching the Penguins Rangers game on CBC. Am I the only one who freaks out every time Bob Cole tells us the score and how much time is left while doing the play by play? Dammit Bob! It's written on the screen!!!

image.jpg

I'm watching the Penguins Rangers game on CBC. Am I the only one who freaks out every time Bob Cole tells us the score and how much time is left while doing the play by play? Dammit Bob! It's written on the screen!!!
]
he's old school -or- adding drama

Definitely old school. It's a habit for him and he can't stop doing it. Doesn't
make it less annoying though.

Hawks baby! Yea, Nashville has a huge following..... Ever see how empty that stadium is during every regular season game. What a joke that they even have a team

Not as high as Chicago (league's highest at 22 600) but not that bad. Phoenix is terrible. The Coyotes should come to Quebec City. We have a new coliseum and are waiting for a team.

image.jpg

image.jpg

There should definitely be more Canadian teams. I'm moving to Phoenix in couple months so I hope they never leave there so I can still go to games. I bet tickets are pretty cheap out there too, 45 dollars for standing room at hawks games

Back