Photos Official Put a face to your screen name

Me n the family
20121215_210135_zps6f39fee5.jpg

Me n the family
20121215_210135_zps6f39fee5.jpg

Beautiful young family! Love the dual pony tails.

Below, my little one, age 2, assaulting Queen Lillie's piano. Story goes that the queen she sent koa to NYC, had steinway make the piano and ship it back.

It was roped off but my kids (she's with her older brother) didn't care. The pic was at the queen's last house/prison in Honolulu :( .

Hawaii governor lived there at the time @2002, we were guests but he wasn't home. We called this single pony tail the whale spout pony tail, can you see it?

I sure miss that age. Cherish it!

The Queen\'s Piano.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful young family! Love the dual pony tails.

Below, my little one, age 2, assaulting Queen Lillie's piano. Story goes that the queen she sent koa to NYC, had steinway make the piano and ship it back.

It was roped off but my kids (she's with her older brother) didn't care. The pic was at the queen's last house/prison in Honolulu :( .

Hawaii governor lived there at the time @2002, we were guests but he wasn't home. We called this single pony tail the whale spout pony tail, can you see it?

I sure miss that age. Cherish it!

View attachment 11119
Yeah very cute! At least she can say that her and her brother played on the queens piano ;) right now she's into her naughty twos lol and not even two yet but I know when she gets older ill miss all of it. Time flys so fast :(

Back