Photos Official retrofit thread (pics and specs)

Finished my mini h1 retrofit from trs today :)
a2e3uma3.jpg
qyzavu4e.jpg
ure8uqe2.jpg

Not sure if I shoud get lowering springs from skunk2 or a set of megan ez coilover ???

Yep , plus with all those diy on the forum. That was an easy job. Does your car come with daytime running light? Cause mine do. I had to pull the fuse for the drl out cause the drl module is duty cycle , it was making the bi-xenon selenoïd to go on and off . And I wanted to use the oem switch for the highbeam

Yep , plus with all those diy on the forum. That was an easy job. Does your car come with daytime running light? Cause mine do. I had to pull the fuse for the drl out cause the drl module is duty cycle , it was making the bi-xenon selenoïd to go on and off . And I wanted to use the oem switch for the highbeam

Yea mine have DRL all civic have them. But I didn't have any issue with my DRL I have splitters not sure if you do but I haven't had one isse yet

Yep i do have splitter, and I could hear the module tryin' to flicker with the drl fuse in. Not a big issue here as I dont like much drl. I know they are a sefety feature but i dont want tu burn the bi-xenon selenoid . Send a email to trs and ask them about that issue. You cannot ear the module once the headlight has been sealed. But when I did the adjustement without the lense, i could ear it . Weird

Yep i do have splitter, and I could hear the module tryin' to flicker with the drl fuse in. Not a big issue here as I dont like much drl. I know they are a sefety feature but i dont want tu burn the bi-xenon selenoid . Send a email to trs and ask them about that issue. You cannot ear the module once the headlight has been sealed. But when I did the adjustement without the lense, i could ear it . Weird

Well I hardly ever use my highbeam anyway, so I figured if the bi-Xeon part stop working it wouldn't be a big deal. My 8thgen had Retros that weren't bi-Xeon so I was use to not have having that anyway long as my highbeam comes on I'm good... Lol

Back