Official Seattle Chat Thread

Yeah...I still get teary about it when i see the pics. I have PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) from it...the accident either replays in my mind randomly or the noises replay in my ears randomly. kind of sucks :sadface: but yeah...my accident just proves that you can NEVER be TOO careful. Be careful of road structures and signs that are blocked and not visible..a lot can happen :help:just glad i came out alive...a bit broken, but alive.

it's quite a nice place to go for hiking and site seeing as well. Photo shoots down there probably would be nice for summer too. Didn't think to bring the cars down to the boat dock though...too bad i don't have my TW anymore. Soon though :dancing1:

:haysmiley:WELCOME!!!! hmmm....bereno doesn't look like a familiar forum name. Scott L? Warren? ummm....Phil? help me pweaaassseee :dopey:

Haha, guessing games are fun :thumb:

oh, a guessing game.. are you going to give clues out till someone guesses?

It would be a hard guess for most... I am thinking that only 5 or so people here know me (know me well at least, probably 10 or so have met me I think...)

Clue #1 my car is a Mexican (this is a tough clue, but they will get easier from now on)

Mexican_WC_Car.jpg

made in mexico / assembled in mexico...?

not sure what "is a mexican" means, unless it's an inside joke

New brake pads (red stuff) and rotors arrived yesterday but before they go on I need to figure what's making the vibration sound on my pulley side. Now if it could only be 9am sink can get off the darn 24hour shift and take a nap before I start taking things apart.

http://nw-built.com/?p=1684
Proudest day of my build so far.

oh, a guessing game.. are you going to give clues out till someone guesses?
Agreed guessing games ARE fun :cucumber:

It would be a hard guess for most... I am thinking that only 5 or so people here know me (know me well at least, probably 10 or so have met me I think...)

Clue #1 my car is a Mexican (this is a tough clue, but they will get easier from now on)
I'm thinking Javier?????

:rotfl:

New brake pads (red stuff) and rotors arrived yesterday but before they go on I need to figure what's making the vibration sound on my pulley side. Now if it could only be 9am sink can get off the darn 24hour shift and take a nap before I start taking things apart.

Sorry you had to find out the annoying way hun.... :bighug:
hope the tow guy comes soon....:tumbleweed:

:haysmiley: hi Warren!!!! Welcome! How have you been the last couple days? Ryan is stranded at the moment and Dain went to go get him. His belt finally gave out :hiding:
Been good. Had so much being with all of you this weekend I'm bored now. Ryan text me something about the fair. Are you guys still thinking about that?

Been good. Had so much being with all of you this weekend I'm bored now. Ryan text me something about the fair. Are you guys still thinking about that?
I'm getting my pro C coils this Sunday :woot: I'm excited for the fair....you should come next weekend hun. Mmmm BBQ, beer garden, scones AND DONT FORGET~~>>ELEPHANT EARS!!! :yum:

Not this weekend prob next

Mmmm fair food....hoping my ankle's up for all the rides :pray:

I'm getting my pro C coils this Sunday :woot: I'm excited for the fair....you should come next weekend hun. Mmmm BBQ, beer garden, scones AND DONT FORGET~~>>ELEPHANT EARS!!! :yum:

Mmmm fair food....hoping my ankle's up for all the rides :pray:

Oh trust me I wanna go. If you guys don't mind me tagging along. Fair is like fat kid crack lol

Back