Oh shxt it's Papii ;)

Had someone who was in that car and in mine too (2010 FA5 on Eibach Sportlines) and he said the Sportline drop was alot comfier and actually handled better.

Just an FYI for people who have been on Sportlines on an 8th as a reference.

so he liked the sportlines over the roadmagnets? I've never been in a car with the roadmagnets to know how they feel

Lol ok I'll tell you , you big baby , I'm on skunk 2s from the 8th gen , there happy? Now let's see how many cars we see dropped now in one week

iScraped 8th, now iScrape 9th ;)

hey man, all good bro. i figured they were d2s, skunk2s or n+s.

sorry for the short reply there too, i had a 6 week old baby in my arms that wouldnt stop crying, for about 3 hours.

your car is sexy, you know who started the droppppppppppped 9ths, and so do we.

much love.

hey man, all good bro. i figured they were d2s, skunk2s or n+s.

sorry for the short reply there too, i had a 6 week old baby in my arms that wouldnt stop crying, for about 3 hours.

your car is sexy, you know who started the droppppppppppped 9ths, and so do we.

much love.

Lol it's cool bro , I gotta make a "lowered sedan thread" soon , once I get the hang of this site and have time , my boy with the charcoal was one of the first one really dropped , I'll take the "dumped" credit lol , I can't wait to install my coils on again man , I'm just afraid of this weather in NY , I know it's gonna snow lol just Dnt know when and Dnt wanna risk any damage yet

Here's more pics

205abcad.jpg

de4deef8.jpg

so he liked the sportlines over the roadmagnets? I've never been in a car with the roadmagnets to know how they feel
neither have I but I was tuning his car and he was telling me that Sportlines felt better.

But it's on 2 different chassis so it can be an array if things, or possibly an illusion who knows.

Either way the road magnet drop looks nice.

agreed it looks nice. Looks like ~1.5/1.2" inches removes pretty much all wheel gap on the sedan. I like it

/\ agreed. so, would springs from 8th gen sedans, say sportlines, for instance, be a simple swap into our 9ths?

id love a nice 1.5 to 2 drop, and if i can use 8th gens without any modding, awesome.

yea, you can use 8th springs as long as you use the 8thgen isolators in the rear..

you can run a full set of 2006 Civic springs on a 2012 Civic as long as you use 2006 spring isolators in back.

What's spring isolator ? The rubber piece ?

Back