:Ohnoes: looking for the place

They'll still stay a sponsor there. The staff will delete anything that will keep them from being a sponsor... and the sponsor will make it see like everything is hunky dory...and then more members will start buying from them :pat:

Screen_shot_2012_09_13_at_9_25_57_AM.png

I guess they can't handle the truth being spoken about their wonderful sponsors. jrotax101 got permabanned LOL

allmotorfa5;10894030 said:
I actually think I should jack the price up by about $100. Sell less, make more. That way I am not doing this based on being nice, but as a business.

Should be the way I should do things more often.

I about died when I read this. As if $450 for two pipes welded together with a filter on the end wasn't already enough..

I was sad to see it is locked and gone, I guess they didn't care for the PM's I shared between the vendor and myself and Jrotax101 statements of the truth. Not bad it was 6+ page in only a few hours.

some update pics,

Took the CR out topless for the first time. My Dad and I did a BMW poker run together for charity in our rides. My Mom was not to happy with us at the middway stopping point as we hit 135+ on one of the deserted back roads outside of Clermont. :giggle:. The rest of the BMW owners LOL, as we got out of our cars laughing and grinning and my Mom decided to drop a number of F-bombs about us being insane...........
photoCR_zps7766d6fe.jpg

561552_4740039465953_274168719_n.jpg

230961_498581236833039_1855405703_n.jpg

img_1142.jpg

img_1144.jpg

My Mom was not to happy with us at the middway stopping point as we hit 135+ on one of the deserted back roads outside of Clermont. :giggle:. The rest of the BMW owners LOL, as we got out of our cars laughing and grinning and my Mom decided to drop a number of F-bombs about us being insane...........

Great pics! That sounds like how my Marla would be reacting also. :giggle:

Those are the oem competition wheels that we had powder coated gloss black.

more pics of the wheels on his car. This is my dad running at the Rolex 24 course at Daytona.
2011 M3 E92, full competition packaged and CF roof, DCT, every option possible except heat seats :giggle: we are in Florida.

Mods: CF mirror covers, CF front lip, CR wing, CF hood vents, Black side gills, Black kidneys, Black competition wheels, clear bumper side markers, Akrapovic full evo titanium exhaust with high flow cats, Active Autowerke tune.

The car is quick, Jrotax101 can confirm it and so can the 750 GSXR that he out ran :giggle:

19.jpg

28.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

45.jpg

53-1.jpg

55-1.jpg

video

Back