:Ohnoes: looking for the place

Here is a clip at Roebling Road on the track, not the best, please excuse Jrotax101 who was unable to walk across the field without leaving the camera on. :rolleyes: fast foward to 55 seconds.

http://vimeo.com/30336173

update pics of my dad on I on the way to the track, cars are still clean :D
DSCN0464.jpg

DSCN0473.jpg

Update: CR Mod List​

Engine:
AUT carbon fiber cooling plate​
K&N FIPK intake​
Throttle body bypass​
Mugen oil cap​
Mugen radiator cap​
Invidia 60mm test pipe​
Toda 60mm dual exhaust​
Flash Pro with Evans tuning custom tune​
Spoon drain plugs (oil and tranny)​
Eneos 5w40​
Brakes:
EBC yellow pads​
Goodridge SS brake lines​
Technafit SS clutch line​
Motul RBF 600 Fluid​

Suspension:
Spoon x brace for front​
Wheels and Tires:
OZ Aleggeritta Black 17 x 8.5 non staggered​
Dunlop star specs 245/40/17​

Exterior:
3m clear bra​
LED bulbs license plate​

Interior:
Spoon rear view mirror​

brakes have been upgraded again. SOS ventillated discs up front with Cobalt XR2 pads and Centric Blanks in the rear with Cobalt XR4 pads, fresh motul fluid, and goodridge lines still there. Picked up a AIM Solo for the track to monitor lap times.

48fd516c33e011e19896123138142014_7.jpg

jqrdzm.jpg

Robert explained to me how to bed brakes in a few years ago. I do them on my Si, but he was in town and seems to like beating the crap out of my car. :D That pic was right after install before bedding. I now look and sound like I am driving the short bus. (and act like it as well :giggle:)

who doesn't like beating the crap out of someone else's car?

I would like to butt in and say that I take good care of his car. All downshifts are perfectly rev-matched putting no stress on the clutch/transmission/diff etc..

Plus if anything breaks it means that it needs upgrading.

I would like to butt in and say that I take good care of his car. All downshifts are perfectly rev-matched putting no stress on the clutch/transmission/diff etc..

Plus if anything breaks it means that it needs upgrading.

Is that why I keep having to buy parts??? Already got me for a new set of brake pads :shady:

When the ginger is out on the track= brake pads are gonna scream for mercy.....lol

someone must have free time before his next class. Hopefully the new set up should hold up atleast I know it will at my current driving level.

Back