Oldman Type R checking in with my rides

OldmanTypeR

2015 SI 4door only mods so far are side moldings.. yeah I know I'm old. I have on order a tune, UR cat downpipe, and a Skunk2 intake. Here's a picture of the Type R.... You can see the Civic in the foreground. Oh and my Supercharged Challenger....

I've heard of revhang, I've been beating on the SI for a week... don't know what it is.

Attachments

• rear band.JPG
    rear band.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 73
  • typer and civic.jpg
    typer and civic.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
Very hot. How long have you had the teg? Mods on it?

I've own tegs since the 80s, this is my second Type R, the original got stolen (max turbo build).
pistons, rods, blueprinted, P and P head, valves, cams, skunk2 ultimate street, 3" tube looking like stock to stock box, type R has a better resonator so I left it. 70mm TB, Mugen chip 8800 RPM (9200 would be better), fuel regulator, JDM header with factory shields, 2.5 metalic cat, Apexi WS, clutch, flywheel, full carbon syncro, LS 5th gear... really it looks 100% stock except if you know what to look for. OH and all bushings changed out to the hard rubber version, Direzza tires,

the bushing not changes to hard is the OEM type R front lower A-arms back bushing which is soft to let the tires toe out during braking... A little dirty but not bad for 18 years... I'm thinking of putting a K24 in it but as you guys can see I got a lot of toys.

Attachments

• oldmanTypeR.jpg
    oldmanTypeR.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 43
Here the oldlady.... she's made in Japan too.

Attachments

• web-oshale.jpg
    web-oshale.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0291.JPG
    IMG_0291.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
  • hulagirl thumb.jpg
    hulagirl thumb.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Welcome! Have u taken a ride in the new Challenger Hellcat yet?? So freaking beast!

Back