P2R Product Giveaway!

What color do like most for P2R products?

• Total voters

P2R

Vendor
Hello Everyone,

So as the title states we are going to be offering up some of our products for free, and some heavily discounted @ 50% off.

So whats the catch?
Well we would like to see some more threads of people installing our product and showing how they installed it. So basically we will be giving away product in return for a install write-up or video that should be posted on this forum.

What products are we giving away?
Here is a list of what what we are offering up.

P2R THROTTLE BODY SPACER
12+ Civic Si Throttle Body Spacer Kit (P331) - FREE taffy
12+ Civic Si Throttle Body Spacer Kit (P331) - FREE DSpizzle
12+ Civic Si Throttle Body Spacer Kit (P331) - 50% Off team3d
12+ Civic Si Throttle Body Spacer Kit (P331) - 50% Off nataspsi
12+ Civic DX,LX,EX Throttle Body Spacer Kit (P327) - FREE levin acierto
12+ Civic DX,LX,EX Throttle Body Spacer Kit (P327) - 50% Magihyren
12+ Civic DX,LX,EX Throttle Body Spacer Kit (P327) - 50%

ACCESSORIES
12+ Civic Battery Tie Down (P001) - FREE RobSBP
12+ Civic Battery Tie Down (P001) - 50% Off dath1974

P2R INTAKE RESONATOR DELETE
12+ Civic Si Intake Resonator Delete (P363) - FREE dirtybird222
12+ Civic Si Intake Resonator Delete (P363) - FREE sein929
12+ Civic Si Intake Resonator Delete (P363) - 50% Off Aitken
12+ Civic Si Intake Resonator Delete (P363) - 50% Off

P2R STEEL BRAIDED CLUTCH LINE
12+ Civic SI Steel Braided Clutch Line (P761) - FREE FRDRICE
12+ Civic SI Steel Braided Clutch Line (P761) - 50% Off GuyverCivic
12+ Civic DX,LX,EX Steel Braided Clutch Line (P761) cerezo28
12+ Civic DX,LX,EX Steel Braided Clutch Line (P761) - 50% Off

P2R THERMAL INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET
12+ Civic SI Thermal Intake Manifold Gasket (P161) FREE kennyjames
12+ Civic Si Thermal Intake Manifold Gasket (P161) - 50% Off

P2R EXHAUST MANIFOLD GASKETS
12+ Civic Si Exhaust Manifold Gasket (P4161) - FREE
12+ Civic Si Exhaust Manifold Gasket (P4161) - FREE
12+ Civic DX,LX,EX Exhaust Manifold Gasket (P4158) - FREE iJAN
12+ Civic DX,LX,EX Exhaust Manifold Gasket (P4158) - FREE

RBC INTAKE MANIFOLD SWAP PARTS
12+ Civic Si Injectors to RBC Intake Manifold (P364) - FREE
Must have RBC Manifold, and be ready to do this swap in order to quality for this part.

COMING SOON! ( We are not putting anyone on the list for these installs yet. You will need to keep eye on thread for when we remove each item 1 by 1 from the coming soon list)
P2R ZDX TB to Stock Intake Manifold Adapter
P2R Downpipe
P2R Axle Back
P2R RBC Injector Adapters 7/2/2014
P2R Short Ram Intake for ZDX with stock intake manifold
P2R Short Ram Intake for RBC manifold swap
Few others that we cant mention yet ;)

What are the terms?
Terms are going to be very simple and basic. The first person to respond for each product will be the person chosen to ship that item to. There is going to be a 10-15 day limit to do the install write-up or video from the time that you received the product from us. The way we will enforce this is by having you provide us with your credit card information. We will charge $1.00 on your card. If you have not come through on your end and post up a write up and or video. We will then charge your card for the remainder of the product cost.

Please make sure you will be able to do an install within the time stated before requesting the product.

So how do you start?
Reply to this thread, and say which product you would like to do the install for. We will update the thread daily with the persons user name next to the product they will be installing. This will allow everyone to see who is going to be doing which write-up.

Also we would like to keep this as fair as possible and let as many people get in on this as possible. So we would like to only offer 1 product per person. In some cases we will allow 1 person to install 2 different products; however, we will decide on who we will allow to do this.

Last edited:
I have already installed your TBS on my 2012 LX. Love it!
Would like a battery tie down. Blue is my colour of choice. :)

I would be 100% down for a throttle body spacer for my 2013 si and a DIY for its install, or/and really any of the those products. I just got a new house with a garage so it's time for some projects.

sign me up for the battery tie down or resonator delete. I even have a fancy DSLR and a wife with a steady shot to help!

I wish you guys would've done this a while ago, i already have (or have had) a lot of P2R products.
But it's a good idea!

I'm very interested in the downpipe however I kinda wanna see what else you guys have planned. ☺ tough choices.

Last edited:
Installed TBS for my LX last year. Exellent product! I think I'm late for 12+ Civic Battery Tie Down (P001). If you have some more, I'll take it.

sign me up for

12+ Civic DX,LX,EX Throttle Body Spacer Kit (P327) - FREe
12+ Civic Si Throttle Body Spacer Kit (P331) - 50% Off
12+ Civic Si Intake Resonator Delete (P363) - FREE will this work on the 2014 si models?
welcome to the forum.... you guys should start out a build thread here -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/forums/build-threads.144/
or add yourselves to the site map
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/member-locations-user-location-map.5772/

Thanks for all the support so far everyone. We just went ahead and updated the list. Still lots of free and cheap parts here. So dont miss out.
sein929 - the intake resonator delete fits the 2014.

I'm surprised no one wants a free SS clutch line. It looks like it also fits the FG2/FA5. :D

Back