Paul Walker dead at 40: 'Fast and Furious' star killed in fiery car crash

I can't see them scrapping what they've done. They would loose so much money doing that. I thought I had read that Paul's part was finished and all that was left was some additional footage that it wasn't known if he was apart of or not. Regardless of what ever movie does come out. It will be dedicated to PW.

They wouldn't lose a dime. The studios insure all principal cast members for situations like this in order to recoup costs if they have to scrap the project.

My friend checked the crash site. They were for sure going 100+ around the corner. It was uphill and it seems they caught air from what he could tell, one of the rear tires probably caught air causing them to oversteer, Roger tried to correct it but as soon as he did the rear wheel landed back on the ground, caught grip and they went straight into the light post and well yea... But that's his theory.

They wouldn't lose a dime. The studios insure all principal cast members for situations like this in order to recoup costs if they have to scrap the project.

Ah ok. Well I hope it doesn't get scrapped. Like I said. I read that Paul had finished. Tho if it does get scrapped id understand.

Time to just let him RIP

I cant stand shows like TMZ...nothing other then waaay to much free time. That goes for news as well sometimes.

All this doesnt exactly make it easier for his actual family at all.

Dont get me wrong please. He was an awesome person and will be missed by many.

I just don't like ( and never understood why) a celebs death is sooo much different then the random john smith.

Celebs now are put on a pedestal for some reason. And alot of them are selfish and do nothing for others.

Paul was definitely an exception to that. Awesome dude all around, never was saying anything bad about the guy at all.

Just dont agree with how its portrayed on tv. And then dragged on. Happens everytime.

The lady who wrote is should have known what was coming...

I hope that emo bit** dies in a fire too. Karma is a bit*h too. Hope she knows that.

What a desperate cry for attention...

My girlfriend sent me this one because I got her hooked on F&F over the summer....... which led to her inevitable crush on Paul Walker lol

LOL you would be correct! Haha. Oh well, double the awesome :D

Back