Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Car looks great.

Looks good Paul. The final touch!

Thanks fellas! Just needs to be lowered a bit. I'm trying to be patient and find a deal on some springs, but my patience is already wearing thin. I think springs and a rear sway bar and I'll be done (well plus all the other stuff I have sitting in the basement waiting to get put on). My wife will be happy to hear that it's done ....lol

you could pm some of the vendors on deals. Sometimes they can work with pricing a bit, unless you're looking more at a good deal on some used stuff.

Well I had a deal set up for some used H and R Springs for $220 shipped, but the deal fell through....now I'm looking to match that price or I'm going to feel likeim paying too much. Also, I know a lot of people only paid $178 for them brand new.

Well I had a deal set up for some used H and R Springs for $220 shipped, but the deal fell through....now I'm looking to match that price or I'm going to feel likeim paying too much. Also, I know a lot of people only paid $178 for them brand new.
Hit up dan wesellcarparts. Best prices I've seen anywhere. Pm him about what you want and he will give you a good price

Back