Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

I finally had some time to start some mods! Woohoo!

Ran out of time so bumper is still off and miscellaneous wires everywhere. Installed fog lights ( had to cut holes in bumper for fog light covers to go in) and figured out wiring of the lights. I also put my Si grill on...haha...it was only sitting on my pool table for a few months. Solidified the condenser screen and also installed the temperature sensor behind bumper. Just needs to be wired now. Doing that tomorrow.

Been a busy past couple days.

Got quite a bit done, but not everything I wanted. I was able to...
1) Solidify the condenser protective screen (I put it on without removing bumper so couldn't solidify the sides the way I wanted) Thanks to Flippercon for the self adhesive tie mount idea!
2) Install Spyder fog light kit. Thanks to AlienPrime nat3d and sk8nava for the help.
3) Install DRL LED kit (ijdmtoy). Thanks to 323
4) Install the temperature sensor and run the wire to Tachometer (Had lots of difficulty attaching the JAE pins to the tach and ran out of time so had to give up for now)

Last edited:
P1030076.JPG

I had to cut the Spyder Fog Light Kit button a little bit because it was getting stuck in the OEM housing. Just trimmed a little bit with a hack saw. Easy fix and button is now flush. :)

P1030099.JPGP1030098.JPGP1030100.JPG

* I put the fog button upside down. It was changed after I took this picture.

P1030111.JPG

P1030078.JPGP1030102.JPG

Used fuse #43 (power window) to tap into with 20 a fuse.

Last edited:
I can't wait til you pull off an entirely blue interior.

I can't wait til you pull off an entirely blue interior.
My sons won't let me. I,m building it for them. They will get it in about 5 years. I have been hearing lots of "Wowwwwws" and "Cooooools" but now I'm starting to hear 'Not too much Dad." :giggle: To which I reply it's my car and she's allllllll claasssssss!

Thanks to Monk for the tip about putting a mark beside each hole underneath the car when taking the bumper off. Saved me time for sure!

Last edited:
Back