Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

What a nightmare commute this a.m.!!! We got tons of snow and no snow clearing service. I'm not happy. :mad: Double the time of my commute. I was plowing snow for about 20 km on the highway. The EZ Lip has got to go.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I am so careful with my car to wash it and keep it clean. 2 bucket system and all. Today I got covered with slush when a large oncoming truck got close. All that brown snow filled with sand and rocks was probably not good. Oh well, she's definitely not a Garage Princess.

This kind of snow......
image.jpg

:( I know how you feel. I keep mine in the garage now because my neighbors have a stupid lawn people that have open cutting machines that flings tiny rocks out the sides. Even though they use the blower to clean it up it leaves dirt and marks.

Sucks to hear, Calgary just pretty much finished with a series of snow storms a couple weeks ago. Many drivers were unprepared (except me! thanks blizzaks). Roads here are fairly dry now. Lets get through this winter!

Received an early Christmas gift to myself. Much thanks to @squiggy ! The packaging was absolutely top notch. That box could have been dropped from the plane and the tip would have been fine. A+ :D

To the left, I put an eBay tip that I had, but never used. It wasn't very expensive and you can see why. :giggle:

P1030842.JPG

I was beginning to wonder when it would reach you. I guess I could have cleaned it up a bit, eh?

Back