PDXing in April

dirtybird222

'
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Signed up for an SCCA PDX coming up in April. Taking the Civac. Running a interesting variant of Daytona's infield. I'll def take the new GoPro along as well. Setup is going to be hawk pads up front, spare blank rotors, ATE blue fluid, eibach rear sway, conti series slicks, and whatever rims I decide on between now and then.

Here's a clip of me running in my 8th gen.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTNelDJzaS4

Very nice. Looks like a blast. What kind of speeds did you see in your 8th?

Yes it is the daytona infield. Uses part of the 24 hour road course and the bike road course. I think the max speed I was getting out of the 8th was around 90 to 100. 4 sessions of 20 min ate a whole tank of gas and demolished the stock brake pads and rotors.

Yes it is the daytona infield. Uses part of the 24 hour road course and the bike road course. I think the max speed I was getting out of the 8th was around 90 to 100. 4 sessions of 20 min ate a whole tank of gas and demolished the stock brake pads and rotors.
I didn't know there was all that infield, I'm use to only seeing the part they use for the mc racing............. Looks like fun.

Well PDX rules state no race slicks. Picked up a set of Dunlop ZIIs since Hankooks are special order right now. Also went with Carbotech XP8 pads and autozone blank rotors. I'll be throwing the dunlops on my stock wheels. I was going to go with RPF1s.........but I decided I'll be using that money to make a down payment on a 2015 Mustang GT! ....and keep the civic!

Back