Phobias?

CivicDew

Southern Ohio
Anyone want to fill us in on what you're afraid of?

I have a mild case of Acrophobia which is the Fear of Heights.

My brother has Arachnophobia, which is the Fear of Spiders, so this commercial makes me laugh every time I see it.

definitely spiders, snakes, needles, blood. lesser but still hated... hospitals. *shudders*

i will ride damn near ANY rollercoaster on this Earth... but i have a very weak stomach for things visual in nature. physical is no problem whatsoever. that's just weird to me. but that's me :)

EVERYONE should have a fear of anything that stings or bites. that's just human nature... honestly.

"oh yes, i LOVE to get stung by bees; it's one of my favorite past-times." hahaha :rotfl: yeahhhhh, no.

Fear of Thunder and Lightning.
Fear of Heights.
Fear of Swallowing Pills.
Fear of Babies.
Fear of Insects.

I dunno what I'm afraid of.

I would say being alone the dark, at an abandoned place, where it's really creepy.

I dunno what I'm afraid of.

I would say being alone the dark, at an abandoned place, where it's really creepy.
you're not coming over to my house tonight then maybe??

asylum.png

Why would you do that to yourself?

That wouldn't work to me though. It's not abandoned.

- Using the bathroom (#2) in public places
- Swallowing pills (not a phobia but i just can't do it)

definitely fear of heights. I become SO careful when I'm near a ledge. I get down low and move extremely slowly, like a sloth. I have so many dreams (nightmares) where I'm at the top of a high diving board or something and just stressed out

I started a job as a plumbing apprentice and they didn't tell me until my first day that my entire job was to be 50ft up in the air on scissor lift, adding pipes to ceiling of a warehouse. I quit 3 days later lol

definitely fear of heights. I become SO careful when I'm near a ledge. I get down low and move extremely slowly, like a sloth. I have so many dreams (nightmares) where I'm at the top of a high diving board or something and just stressed out

I started a job as a plumbing apprentice and they didn't tell me until my first day that my entire job was to be 50ft up in the air on scissor lift, adding pipes to ceiling of a warehouse. I quit 3 days later lol
What are you doing now?

Back