Pick a Car

2001 Accord - Cause I had more fun and more good memories driving that car than anything else I've ever owned.

Besides how scary would it be to try and whip the family sedan down that thing?

and not worrying if you destroy it lol

Manual V6 at least? :D

Hahaha No! Auto 4cyl! The car sounded pretty awesome for being what it was. I had it mostly stock but it ran over 200,000 before I sold it. This vid is of a guy with a manual but same engine. The sound was beasty for being a family sedan with the 2.3L VTEC. My mom was not happy when I put the intake on it. She thought it was loud and broken.

Last edited:
Hahaha No! Auto 4cyl! The car sounded pretty awesome for being what it was. I had it mostly stock but it ran over 200,000 before I sold it. This vid is of a guy with a manual but same engine. The sound was beasty for being a family sedan with the 2.3L VTEC. My mom was not happy when I put the intake on it. She thought it was loud and broken.

That thing sounds like a beast! Lol that guy is gettin it in the turns too.

Back in the early 70's I could have bought a brand new lotus Elan, or Elite for around $4000........ Little did I know.

I'd really like to take an older car that just didn't have any modern assists. No traction control, no AT, no sport sequential shift, no torque vectoring, no nothing. Just a raw machine with the engine roaring and an unforgiving manual gearbox...... It would probably be the most fun. That's mostly what I'm after. What car am I going to have just a plain wicked time in?

Would I like to set a record in a computer controlled, yaw assisted, variable traction control vectored, 9 speed sequential sport shift, actively braked, lane assist, gps limited, and so on.......

Or just me and my machine.....

Last edited:
I'd really like to take an older car that just didn't have any modern assists. No traction control, no AT, no sport sequential shift, no torque vectoring, no nothing. Just a raw machine with the engine roaring and an unforgiving manual gearbox...... It would probably be the most fun. That's mostly what I'm after. What car am I going to have just a plain wicked time in?

Would I like to set a record in a computer controlled, yaw assisted, variable traction control vectored, 9 speed sequential sport shift, actively braked, lane assist, gps limited, and so on.......

Or just me and my machine.....

No power steering?

Maybe that but if it didn't I'd feel even more like gilles villenueve.... 2500+ shifts per race.... total beasts back then.

Gilles just went for it every single time.

Last edited:
oqij.jpg

3i18.jpg

S2000 (with varex exhaust) for drift, m3 comfort, safety, and drift :)

Back