Pics of painted emblems and wheels

Stephey

Vehicle Model
civic
Body Style
coupe
Shot some pics today with my good camera of my car. This is likely all I'm going to do to it, at least for now. I like the way it looks. I might get the fog light kit but may try to do something that looks like brake cooler ducts in the space later or wait for someone to come out with some sort of kit for that. Not sure but those front filler pieces are the only thing left on the car I'm not crazy about.

Anyway, I got my body shop friend mix up some dyno blue pearl car paint and had him spray a new emblem + clear coated it. It has the same shiny/flip the factory paint does. Then he painted the rear one with black trim paint. I used the factory push nut fasteners to attach them and removed the chrome civic emblem. I like how this tones down the emblems on this color car and given there is no other chrome, fits the color scheme better to me. The black rear emblem matches the thin black tag frame I got. The other shot is a side shot showing the factory option 15" wheels I had installed. I'm sure this is a lot more tame than most of you guys would mod this car but I like it :)

front.jpg

side.jpg

rear.jpg

Nice....but I would of done blue on the rear one and painted the mud flaps too. Your right on the front filler pieces just look odd.

I like the color matching on items....cleans the car up nicely. (old car pics)

photobucket-4299-1318213700931-1.jpg

SiatDragon.jpg

CIMG3278.jpg

yeah something like that, that fits in the stock opening. I bet the aftermarket comes up with something in the future like this..

Now ...if collegehills could sell the hfp parts in the pic! :drools:

Love the progress on your Civic Stephey, wish i could drive a manual <darn knee> How hard was it to remove the rear H emblem?

Your car looks great Stephey. We have the same color / type car. I agree with you about the front filler pieces...they have to go. I had the fog lights installed after I bought the car. Also had duals installed and windows tinted except for the windshield. I notice you are only running one license plate. I like that. I wish California would let you run just one plate.

Back