Photos Pics Of Your Rides/Cars/Vehicles, As They Sit Now

I love the wheels/tires/drop on that coupe! We know what they are?

Thanks:wink1: I'm on ProKit springs with SPC rear camber kit, the wheels are 17"x9" 35 offset, 225/45 tires

You can fit 9" wides in our cars? Done deal! I'm liking the Prokit (with rear spring perch swap) the most so nice to hear that, do you need camber arms or you think you could get away without? I can align it myself but just curious as to put them in at the same time if needed. No wheel spacers needed or fancy fender work?

You sure the tires are 225/45 17? Just cause the 225/40 18 factory tires are only 7.5" wide so I'm assuming that same tire would stretch onto a 9" wide rim regardless of the diameter. I'm not looking to stretch or stance.

Thanks for the info!:thumbsup:

Yes you can fit 9" but it will rub at least it did for me with with225 tires and proKit drop. :/ Few people said in the past that you don't need the camber kit with the springs that I have now. I was actually planning on getting coilovers later so I bought spc kit for a good price. I don't have wheel spacers on my car.

Here is a picture to show you that I have minor stretch. If I had to it all over again I would probably get 245/40 tires.

20150703_094919_HDR-1.jpg

Where's the point it rubs at? I might look at an 8.5 or 8 if it does like to rub with 9. What all spring perches you have to buy to fit the prokit?

I see the stretch now on both pics, looked more flush the other night. I wonder why....:beer:lol still looks good bud!

My car got posted on Honda Civic's Facebook page today. Second time they've posted my car [emoji57]
17ee29f0ccba58781de7896665923c5f.jpg

Where's the point it rubs at? I might look at an 8.5 or 8 if it does like to rub with 9. What all spring perches you have to buy to fit the prokit?

I see the stretch now on both pics, looked more flush the other night. I wonder why....:beer:lol still looks good bud!

I hope you don't drive after drinking. "Drive sober or get pulled over";)

At tire sidewalls only when driving really hard, but I rolled my fenders so that problem is already gone. What do you mean by spring perches? I just changed OEM springs with the Eibach ones everything else stays the same.

I only drink responsibly and try to rarely drive. But everyone has a wild night and needs to put home. I have my scares and stories that keep me from being stupid. I promise that! I'll be pulled over soberly stupid though cause my foot is just too heavy :vtec:

I might do 8.5 then to not have to roll fenders, not that its a problem to get done. Don't want to do the extra work is all or spend money for it.

"Spring perch" aka spring isolaters aka rubber pieces on end of springs lol I've read plenty of times on how the rear spring isolaters are different for the 12-13 and 14-15 9th gen, fronts no difference. The pro kit from what I've seen only fits the 12-13 so you need the spring isolaters to get the proper fitment in the rear. It's cheap to get a nice drop and always liked eibach products so just want to do it right the first time.

I only drink responsibly and try to rarely drive. But everyone has a wild night and needs to put home. I have my scares and stories that keep me from being stupid. I promise that! I'll be pulled over soberly stupid though cause my foot is just too heavy :vtec:

I might do 8.5 then to not have to roll fenders, not that its a problem to get done. Don't want to do the extra work is all or spend money for it.

"Spring perch" aka spring isolaters aka rubber pieces on end of springs lol I've read plenty of times on how the rear spring isolaters are different for the 12-13 and 14-15 9th gen, fronts no difference. The pro kit from what I've seen only fits the 12-13 so you need the spring isolaters to get the proper fitment in the rear. It's cheap to get a nice drop and always liked eibach products so just want to do it right the first time.

I put 2012 skunk2 springs on my 14 coupe, stock isolators no problems...

Skunk 2 i believe are made for 14-15's the Prokit was made for only the 12-13's. The skunk 2's are too much of a drop for my tastes. The rear isolaters have different part numbers for the top or bottom between the 2 body styles. They'll fit but I've heard that it's possible to get clunks from not using the earlier isolaters.

Skunk 2 i believe are made for 14-15's the Prokit was made for only the 12-13's. The skunk 2's are too much of a drop for my tastes. The rear isolaters have different part numbers for the top or bottom between the 2 body styles. They'll fit but I've heard that it's possible to get clunks from not using the earlier isolaters.

I bought the 12-13 skunk2 springs and put them on my car, there was no clink/clunk or anything. Rode like a dream till I got coils, I'm gonna assume other springs are gonna be the same haha

I put 2012 skunk2 springs on my 14 coupe, stock isolators no problems...

I bought the 12-13 skunk2 springs and put them on my car, there was no clink/clunk or anything. Rode like a dream till I got coils, I'm gonna assume other springs are gonna be the same haha
Ok I wont go back and forth anymore, seeing as other people have commented and experimented like http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/eibach-prokit-for-15-si-sedan.12960/#post-337940 and have done the research and matched part numbers to find that they are in fact different part numbers for the uppers. Pro Civic vendor even comments "Tirerack uses the wrong part # as well. They have it as 4088.140, which is the 2012 to 2013 Springs. The same springs can't fit both unless they come with 2014+ rear isolators from Honda, which I doubt they do being the price is the same. I think Tirerack probably just gets their data from Eibach and doesn't QA it, so since Eibach is wrong so are they." And i think they would know more than anyone selling the product. If your's did work then great but don't comment my questions with ... and haha at the end of each comment that implies you think I'm ignorant. By all means comment but don't have and underlying mean demeanor to someone who wasn't even asking for your input.

Oh Yeah I replaced my old spring isolators with the new ones only on the rear. Not sure what wheels you plan on getting, but RPF1 has flat face 9" wide and above. Anything under 9" has bubble face.

Flat face
f93e5241.JPG

Bubble
Wheels1.JPG

Back