place to find stock part numbers?

paulga

Hi

I want to find the part number for the stock wheel and tires on a 2013 Civic SI Sedan. The wheel has 10 spokes (should be), the tire is Michelin (17 or 18" I do not remember exactly). Do they have a part number so that I can get exactly the same stock ones?

Thanks a lot.

Hi

I want to find the part number for the stock wheel and tires on a 2013 Civic SI Sedan. The wheel has 10 spokes (should be), the tire is Michelin (17 or 18" I do not remember exactly). Do they have a part number so that I can get exactly the same stock ones?

Thanks a lot.

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT get the stock tires again if they are the all seasons. They are junk.

You can find all the different wheels here:

http://www.collegehillshondaparts.c...nual-engine/chassis-cat/wheel-disk-ka-kl-scat

Realistically, you should.

I cannot seem to find the same stock wheel as on my car in you link. the car is a sedan 2013 SI 6 speed manual, I am not sure what NAVI or HPT or HPT/NAVI means or if my car is, but probably wheels are the same. is there the part number? if it is impossible to get exactly the same wheel, I will have to use a grit paper to try to repair it a bit.

I cannot seem to find the same stock wheel as on my car in you link. the car is a sedan 2013 SI 6 speed manual, I am not sure what NAVI or HPT or HPT/NAVI means or if my car is, but probably wheels are the same. is there the part number? if it is impossible to get exactly the same wheel, I will have to use a grit paper to try to repair it a bit.

I switched it to 2013. Should be #4. I believe the 2013s have black glossy paint on the insides of the "spokes."

http://www.collegehillshondaparts.c...art_name=disk-aluminum-wheel-17x7j-tpms-enkei

42700-TR4-A81

where do you live, and do you use winter tires at all? Do you need an all season tire, or do you want a performance summer tire?

can I ask for the part number of the stock Michelin tire that goes with this wheel?
if they are not good, do you have some recommendations? I thought Michelin is a pretty solid brand

Michelin are generally a good all around tire, but the stock all seasons are horrible. I just looked on Honda's site and it looks like they are using Continentals now. The stock tire is a Michelin Primacy MXM4 or Pilot MXM4.

As far as suggestions, I am an advocate of dedicated summer and winter setups. I am currently running Michelin Pilot Super Sports along with many others on the site.

where do you live, and do you use winter tires at all? Do you need an all season tire, or do you want a performance summer tire?

I think the stock ones are all seasons. I am in Cleveland, Ohio now, the winter has lots of snow. but since the snow is too heavy, I cannot drive in winter, but have to take bus and railroads. so I do not use winter tires.

Michelin are generally a good all around tire, but the stock all seasons are horrible. I just looked on Honda's site and it looks like they are using Continentals now. The stock tire is a Michelin Primacy MXM4 or Pilot MXM4.

As far as suggestions, I am an advocate of dedicated summer and winter setups. I am currently running Michelin Pilot Super Sports along with many others on the site.

can I find either Primacy or Pilot on side walls of the tire? or can they mix?
they are awful means the performance /gas mileage/ lifetime falls short?
I want to see Michelin Pilot Super Sports, but it really takes $$$ to feel the difference!

if you don't drive in the winter, the super sports have basically been rated the best high performance summer tire in repeated car magazines, tire reviews etc

The wheel on my car took some dents on the lip, shown as below photos. Amazon has a wheel restoration kit but only works for non-coated alloy wheels. I cannot tell if there is clear coat on my wheel?

20150618_083508.jpg
[/IMG]
20150618_083508.jpg

and there is a smaller scratch:
20150618_083529.jpg

is there a way to file away the scuff that are left by the contact with the curb?
Thanks a lot.

Back