VIP Member
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
Last edited:
It's very well done.

But why dip over Fiji Blue? It's too good of a color to be painted over. Lol.

it looks like they did a nice job on it. The headlights/taillights now stand out way too much. I actually prefer the blue, but it looks like it turned out well for them.

It reminds me of Skunk2's old car.

it looks like they did a nice job on it. The headlights/taillights now stand out way too much. I actually prefer the blue, but it looks like it turned out well for them.

He said he has ordered some vinyl for the taillights.

ahhhhhhhhh I wanna try doing it now..... should I?
Go for it! If you don't like it, it just peels right off (although I think that would be a lot more time consuming than people make it out to be lol). If it was going to do anything harmful to the car, you wouldn't see people dipping $100,000 cars lol.

Not sure if you've seen the dip your car forum or not (http://www.dipyourcar.com/forums/forum.php), but they have a DOTM (Dip of the month) section and you can get a lot of cool ideas, and I'm sure there are people talking about there experiences on there too, I would recomend you do a little research on there before you decide yes or no.

For the lazy people like me!

9PXdBNfh.jpg

efJcsKsh.jpg

1FLegHLh.jpg

For the lazy people like me!

Thanks! I was in a hurry when I posted it and figured someone would add to it.

Where is the pic with the first coat? Car looked awesome like that?

Last edited:
I love Fiji blue, but that matte Fiji looks hot....
That would make the dip so hard to remove. Lol.
ahhhhhhhhh I wanna try doing it now..... should I?
If you do, spray really really light coats for the best look. It seems like the dipped car was sprayed very lightly with numerous coats and it turned out great.

The car just needs some tint and darkened taillights and headlights and it would look pretty good. Like webby said, the headlights and taillight stand out way too much now.

Last edited:
Back