Pokémon

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
It seems like in recent months it's been getting more and more popular so I wanted to ask, does anyone here play pokemon?

It's one of the first video games I played and grew up with, and never gave it up. Since I know we have a lot of users around my age, did anyone else do the same?

Nostalgia kicked in so I splurged on a New 3DS, Pokemon X, and Omega Ruby last month. They're fun.

It has a pretty huge following. I know a handful of people who play the card game and they're in their mid 20's. They play all the video games as well.

Nostalgia kicked in so I splurged on a New 3DS, Pokemon X, and Omega Ruby last month. They're fun.
Do you still play? And did you get any other games?
Add me if you want, my friend code is 1865-1776-2399

I started with Yellow as a kid and I would get mad because my pickachu wont beat brock in the first gym. I also own silver, crystal, sapphire, emerald, soul silver, fire red, and alpha sapphire.

I started with Yellow as a kid and I would get mad because my pickachu wont beat brock in the first gym. I also own silver, crystal, sapphire, emerald, soul silver, fire red, and alpha sapphire.
Well I'm just glad to hear I'm not alone on the forum. How do you like Alpha Sapphire?

Well I'm just glad to hear I'm not alone on the forum. How do you like Alpha Sapphire?
It was a long time since I played Sapphire and then Alpha Sapphire. In terms of storyline, The story in original sapphire wasn't as polished as I thought. Might be because I was a kid and I didn't care. But when I played emerald (the combo of ruby and sapphire), I feel they polished the story even more, we got the background on Raquaza. Then when I played Alpha Sapphire, I feel the story is really well written. I feel this is the best remake that they did.

and I LOVED that you can get all legendary pokemons from previous generation.

It was a long time since I played Sapphire and then Alpha Sapphire. In terms of storyline, The story in original sapphire wasn't as polished as I thought. Might be because I was a kid and I didn't care. But when I played emerald (the combo of ruby and sapphire), I feel they polished the story even more, we got the background on Raquaza. Then when I played Alpha Sapphire, I feel the story is really well written. I feel this is the best remake that they did.
Yea definitely. I played Ruby and found it confusing, Emerald was good and I really like alpha sapphire. You should go back to play X or Y, those were fun games.

Add me if you want, my friend code is 1865-1776-2399

And the Delta episode. Thats was good. I didnt look at spoilers when I was playing and that took me by surprise. The graphic and the cut scenes were really good.

I still play Pokemon from time to time. I recently downloaded blue and yellow since I parted with my original cartridges years ago. I stopped playing originally before gold and silver released and picked it back up a few years ago with black and white.

Reactions: 323
Pokemon used to get me amped up in a way nothing else could as a kid. The games, the tv shows, the cards, the random merchandise. Digimon was like 30% as good lol

Anyone remember Pokemon Snap on N64?

Pokemon used to get me amped up in a way nothing else could as a kid. The games, the tv shows, the cards, the random merchandise. Digimon was like 30% as good lol

Anyone remember Pokemon Snap on N64?
I never had snap but what about Pokemon Stadium?

I never had snap but what about Pokemon Stadium?
I remember when it first came out, me and my buddy got it first day. You could take your gameboy Pokemon and upload them to Stadium on N64 and fight against your buddy in 3D on your TV. Blew my mind

Also there was an adapter for Super Nintendo where you could insert your gameboy copy into the super nintendo cartridge and play Pokemon on your TV. Huge screen was much nicer

I remember when it first came out, me and my buddy got it first day. You could take your gameboy Pokemon and upload them to Stadium on N64 and fight against your buddy in 3D on your TV. Blew my mind

Also there was an adapter for Super Nintendo where you could insert your gameboy copy into the super nintendo cartridge and play Pokemon on your TV. Huge screen was much nicer
Yea those were the days...

Have you looked into Pokken Tournament? Basically it's Tekken but with pokemon on the Wii U, looks pretty awesome

I considered pokken tournament but neither of my roommates is much for fighting games even though their Pokemon fanatics so I'm probably going to pass on it.

Just gotta say that Pokken Tournament is an amazing game. Even if you don't like Pokemon, it's just a very well made tekken/street fighter type game.

I was an avid pokemon player but unfortunately i fell out of it after i played gold. Are there ways to play the old games on the computer without a gameboy?

I was an avid pokemon player but unfortunately i fell out of it after i played gold. Are there ways to play the old games on the computer without a gameboy?
Yeah just look for a Gameboy emulator. There are dozens out there. You just download the emulator and the game file and then you can play it through your computer using a keyboard. I haven't looked for Pokémon but I know there are hundreds of Gameboy and Sega Genesis games out there for download.

Yeah just look for a Gameboy emulator. There are dozens out there. You just download the emulator and the game file and then you can play it through your computer using a keyboard. I haven't looked for Pokémon but I know there are hundreds of Gameboy and Sega Genesis games out there for download.

Yeah i have heard about emulators and tried it to play Clay Fighters once but didnt succeed lol. Ill give it another go. Thank you! Gonna try to play Red again lol

Back