Possible Advancarbon 2012 Honda Civic SI Sedan Carbon Fiber Trunk

Arm0ged0n

Corona, CA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Sup Ladies and Gents,

In speaking with Versusmotorsports/AdvanCarbon, the place where I got my kick *** CF hood!! They are willing to produce a carbon fiber trunk for the sedan model; depending whether people will be interested in buying one. If people are interested, they may be priced at $450 each (Heck I'm interested)

Let me know your thoughts!!??

:woowoo:

I'd be more interested in a CF Trunk OEM Si coupe style... I like how the wing is part of the trunk on my Si

I'd like a oem CF hood,but I want the trunk with a CF 13 sedan spoiler also,seamless. I would get that for sure but the fitment must be perfect.

Sup guys, sorry I think this project is shut down. Advan Carbon wanted at least 10 to 15 people to be commited before starting production.

what a shame i remember on the cobalt club they custom created a trunk with a lip built into it much like you see on evos and sti's only 5 were ever made and they stopped producing them
i hope these guys change their mind because if we get these trunks they could be seriously rare pieces maybe try and start a thread for a group buy? see if we can spark the interest of 20 people or so?

Back