Post pictures of your pets

Our newest fishy, Severus, the Gold Severum
9809a7bf.jpg

One Eyed Pete aka Petey (broken eye :( )
52b938c7.jpg

Then these two little guys
8cc6f4bf.jpg

9d63b599.jpg

The look on his face makes it so much better, lol.

My ex and I used to have a piranha for a fish. He refused to name him (apparently it isn't manly to name your fish) and I didn't really care for the fish because I was opposed to his desire to eat other fishies so I named him "Sprinkles". It was the least intimidating name I could thing of... :)

The look on his face makes it so much better, lol.

My ex and I used to have a piranha for a fish. He refused to name him (apparently it isn't manly to name your fish) and I didn't really care for the fish because I was opposed to his desire to eat other fishies so I named him "Sprinkles". It was the least intimidating name I could thing of... :)

Sprinkles the Piranha is AWESOME!!!!! That's great :D

Robert doesn't really name them because fish can be so fragile and naming something typically means an attachment. LOL I just name everything LOL

Our firemouths were Bully (very aggressive) 6", Nobody (did nothing) 5" and Baby 4.5"(stayed small and hid)
Our Blue Acaras are Tres (three lines) 6" and Dot (one spot) 5"
Our bristlenose pleco was Ashleigh. ~6+"

in the end...Nobody and Bully had 40 babies in our tank. Nobody started getting called Mama and Bully started beating her up.
We put her in the other side of the divider to protect her from him. The divider was there to protect the babies. Bully protected his babies up until we sold him to a fish store a few weeks ago along with 10 babies. He was purchased by a man with a 150gal tank and some other 14" fish in it that were MUCH larger than 6" Bully. Also more aggressive. Apparently, little Bully is the boss of the tank.

Baby got renamed to Killer when she killed off both Nobody (Mama), Ashleigh, and nearly killed Dot.

Killer was sold to the fish store on Monday. We picked up Severus (~2.5", our Gold Severum, and two baby bristlenose plecos that we can't tell apart yet. So we call them both Ashleigh (2") and Ashley (2").

We still have another 30-40 babies to be sold back to the pet store as they reach 2"

is he pretty soft, or is the fur more coarse?

:yeahthat:, he's pretty soft esp. after a wash but he does have a coarse racing stripe down his back. It kinda feels like his tail..

I just had extremely scary moment about a half an hour ago. Kenji had to go out, so he did his business & as were walking back to the door. He came off his collar :eek:.. So it's pitch freaking dark & I can just barely see him standing there & he def knew he was off. Cause he ran a happy lil circle around me, I didn't say anything to him right away I just stood there like FAWK!! Cause I thought for sure I was gonna lose him :(, then i'm like "come on boy" & jogged to the front door, luckily he actually beat me to the door & went right in.. :owneddance:

I guess the groomer loosened his collar or something, I was straight freaking out.. Cause the couple times he's gotten out he takes off & I have spent about a half hour trying to round him up but w/ it being dark I don't think it would of been impossible catch him. Plus he didn't have a collar on if I wasn't able to catch him, I mean he is microchipped but still.

Not to mention, we have coyotes around here... :spazface:

Oh gosh...I know how you feel. Glad he ran in with you :D

yeah esp. after grooming they're really soft..but yeah they have that wirey racing strip down their spine and tail.

Back