Post pictures of your pets

F750028B-ED84-4429-A3A6-F3E78AA70570-2912-000003378A81034F_zps47b36def.jpg

Picture of my uncles bullmastiff..

These two are big cuddlers, but I've hand raised them indoors since they were 3 weeks old. They're 5 months now.

Yeah I missed out on the hand raised part. Sis found the little bugger with her head stuck in a storm drain, and since she was a stray, we decided to take her to the humane society. It was $90 bucks to spay, tag, and chip her. Only thing was she had to wait until she was 6 months before they operated. Oh, and I kinda lied. She does ask for cuddles... right after she used her litter box. If you make the mistake of picking her up on her back, paw to the mouth... sand and all /bleh :lildevil:

:rotfl: Yeah I fostered this two with the intention to adopt. Their mother was feral and TNR'd
It was $200 for these two..with all booster shots, deworming, chip, spay, etc. They were fixed at 2lbs? So 8 or 9 weeks?

IMG_0986.JPGIMG_1036.JPGIMG_1086.JPG

My fur babies. 1st is Fritolicious--chihuahua that was saved from a puppy mill. 2nd is Tilly--redbone coonhound saved from the pound. 3rd is Pocolicious--chihuahua. They are my sweet fur babies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back