Post up your fish tanks/aquariums!

I think the longfin may have brought ich into the tank :banghead:

The red spotted severum is clamped and unhappy.
Toby is near dead...he's had issues for a while and won't even eat garlic bloodworms with medication.
The algae eater and blue acara seem fine.

You should try Epsome salt , it is a laxative for fish. Cichlid-forum should have the formula

I added a bit of Jungle aquarium salt a little while ago...and added a little Metronidazole.
Are you referring to epsome salt that you buy at a regular grocery store?

dumped his water and added epsom and metro...he's still got life to him and swims some and flails when moved

Treated him with the epsom and metro last night
This morning I called the store I got him from and they said KanaPlex and salt...so I'm trying that and he's now on his side but still breathing :\

meh...

Well...both Tobias and Red are gone from completely different issues... :(

Down to B.Louie, Pierre and the new Albus (definitely a boy this time)
Albus brought ich with him, trying to rid the tank of that now

Since I'm down to the blue acara and two “cleaners"..have ich, treating with salt and had to remove plants...I decided to rearrange everything

tahebu9a.jpg

It looks super clear! The ick will be gone soon and everything back to normal. It needs moar wood.

oh yeah, it's SUPER clear! I'm really impressed.

Since I'm only treating with heat and salt right now, do you think it would benefit to put the green machine back in?

I'm starting to get more plans for it now that I've lost a few :(
My birthday is next month so...we'll see what happens here soon LOL

Yeah, I remember you saying that :) I'd only removed it because I thought we were going to treat with meds but went a different direction. I hope with a mix of things this will knock that stuff out of the tank asap

It was at 78...it's now 82. None of the fish breeds in the tank really like anything at 82 though...so I tried not to go hotter

Back