Post Your Latest Purchases

You can D'L whole books on that site about pirates......

Hahaha statics sucks! I hated that class! Find the shear force in bolt C with known value 3m at point 1 and a 50kg load 10m from point 2.

I'm guessing Mech E?
I've always wondered about that........ :D

Some engineering colleges have Statics as a mandatory class. It's called 'mechanics of solids' in my school. Even engineering management students had to take them in my school. Interestingly, the fluids course isn't called 'mechanics of fluids' but just 'fluids'. Lol.

Can't be an ME. No thermo book.

Freshman though. Lol. 90% of students would transfer if they took Thermo on the 1st semester. And more will leave after Thermo 2 and Thermo 3...

Can't be an ME. No thermo book.

chemistry-cat-meme-generator-first-law-of-thermodynamics-you-do-not-talk-about-thermodynamics-91baa9.jpg

No Nix Dar-Dar, im a metallurgical engineer sophomore and sad thing was they were used! Lol. I was NucE but i liked science better than math. And chemistry isnt too bad, which i have to take more of

Freshman though. Lol. 90% of students would transfer if they took Thermo on the 1st semester. And more will leave after Thermo 2 and Thermo 3...

I take that spring semester :eek: I really hope its not that horrible! Itd be a low blow to get you feeling good about grades, only to destroy you two years in! Lmao.

No Nix Dar-Dar, im a metallurgical engineer sophomore and sad thing was they were used! Lol. I was NucE but i liked science better than math. And chemistry isnt too bad, which i have to take more of

Dang, they still wrap used books? I was guessing freshman bc chem is usually one of the early general courses. If you're taking any humanities classes and you need to get novels to read, go to http://www.gutenberg.org/ for free ebooks. The books are free bc their copyrights expired, especially the ones written before 1920s.

I take that spring semester :eek: I really hope its not that horrible! Itd be a low blow to get you feeling good about grades, only to destroy you two years in! Lmao.

It's okay. A 20/100 is like an 80 after the curve. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dang, they still wrap used books? I was guessing freshman bc chem is usually one of the early general courses. If you're taking any humanities classes and you need to get novels to read, go to http://www.gutenberg.org/ for free ebooks. The books are free bc their copyrights expired, especially the ones written before 1920s.

Yeah i thought it was weird but one is wrapped because you can only buy it as a new package. Just cause of some stupid online access code! :mad:
I took chem 1 last year, this is an additional course for Met majors i think. My friend said it was a breeze, which is fine by me! :D

I bought the Kirkland Battery today for $70. And I can bring the stock for $9. $60 battery ftw!!!

My 6 year and a few month old stock battery did very well.

Care to post pics of [the ImportDPS Rickspec'd Street Series CAI]how or where you relocated the battery and was it hard? I want to get this for my 2013 civic si but i don't know where or how to relocate the battery lol

Also do you know if this [3.5 in. Rickspec'd] intake works with the p2r throttle body spacer?
Yes it does.
RickdCAI2.jpgAnd Yes, this is my latest purchase/ It kicks *ss. Vtec crossover is sublime. It is actually quieter than the K&N Typhoon overall. But its tone is also deeper, and when you get on it, it sounds a little like a wrx - just a little. When you hit vtec, the crossover is like night and day. This cai really opens up the throttle response. At wot, it just pulls through each gear unrelenting. I'm really happy, except it was a true pita to install.

Last edited:
Arrived Friday evening.... 1/0AWG CCAW ~ roughly equivalent to 2AWG copper, but less expensive and lighter. The 4AWG is going to be for a very short run from the distribution blocks to the amps, so I don't see an issue with it being less conductive. Had to call the seller, they labeled 7 feet of black as 17 feet.... they are sending me out a fresh 17 foot piece at no charge.
2013-08-15 22.01.26.jpg2013-08-15 22.02.00.jpg

Back