Post Your Latest Purchases

Yes, these are going in my truck.... hope to get the rest of the truck prepped and taped for paint this weekend.... hopefully the weather co-operates.

2013-09-17 20.07.15.jpg 2013-09-17 20.09.02.jpg
Just placed the order last night.... therefore I don't have pics. When they arrive I will snap some.... in the meantime here is a 'stock' picture. View attachment 26973

Picked them up last night, drove out to my brother's place and had to test them out against a pair of halogen Hella work lights with twin 55w bulbs in each housing. Needless to say the Rigid LED's are way whiter and brighter.... I didn't take any output pictures, but may when I get time. 2013-09-17 20.07.15.jpg

so you'll be mounting these in your trunk to serve as a sort of spotlight?

It was even cheaper with the %15 off. Lol. I didn't get the rear rotors since Centric Parts don't have them on "High Carbon" yet.
Capture.PNG
SS lines (brake and clutch) will be next. I just need to fix my warped front rotors issue first. :giggle:

Thanks. I will check it out. Quite a bit of my Subaru vendors can get me VERY good deals but I want to compare.

@death_roll will agree my rotors need replaced due to pulsing/vibrating.

Thanks. I will check it out. Quite a bit of my Subaru vendors can get me VERY good deals but I want to compare.

@death_roll will agree my rotors need replaced due to pulsing/vibrating.
If you don't have an account there, you can definitely take advantage of the 15% off promotion for new account holders. My total went down to $220 shipped!

I don't know why mine were shaking/pulsing/vibrating.. Maybe not set properly initially...

Back