Post Your Latest Purchases

Had a Nokya fog die yesterday. Only lasted a year. Decided to try a new brand this time:

51SnZWQoEZL.jpg

HT_nokia_lumia1020_jef_130711_16x9_992.jpg

have a 900 now finally pulled the trigger on the 1020 :D ill now have instagram

lots of pics of my car to come :)

Last edited:
Best camera on a phone....ever. I wish they have that for Tmobile.

evepumun.jpg

O2 extension from Autofair Honda, can't wait to drive my car again. I think I've forgotten what it looks like haha. I hope it's still in my garage lol
What is the purpose of the O2 extension?

One reason why I'm getting this is because water always gets trapped in the front whenever I wash the car. It gets annoying. Lol.
htup_0511_08_o%2B2006_honda_civic_si%2Bfront_grill.jpg

Another reason:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0056DWNRO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Your front end looks awesome man, I need to respray my hood/bumper due to rock chips.
What is the purpose of the O2 extension?
With the skunk2 header the sensor doesn't reach the connector without slicing into the sensor. My sensor went out and I didn't want to splice into a new sensor not knowing if it worked and then not being able to return it.

Your front end looks awesome man, I need to respray my hood/bumper due to rock chips.

With the skunk2 header the sensor doesn't reach the connector without slicing into the sensor. My sensor went out and I didn't want to splice into a new sensor not knowing if it worked and then not being able to return it.
That was a reference pic. That's not my front end. :giggle:

I forgot how much farther the o2 connection is on the header.

Back