Post Your Latest Purchases

A little heat gun and dry ice to pop the dents. Or compressed air cans. :giggle:

Here you go.
2uvyra8u.jpg

Wow. Those trucks will be a project. But they will be worthy flips.

Yeah the cab corners will be a chore. I'm glad the dealer I work for sells ford too, some parts I'm getting 31% off list price. That's huge savings. And the used market for these trucks are retarded right now, a 13 with 40,000 miles are still going for 38k.

Yeah, resale value for Ford and Ram Trucks are insanely high.

That's pretty accurate. A LOT of people got screwed over thinking they got a good price. They basically were selling the trucks without taking any money off for the hail damage, they made it appear like they did but it was the ordinary rebates that got the prices down. We caught this and long story short the salesman got extremely pissed off at us and ended up walking out haha. He came back later with the sales manager and ended up making the deal. We were right around 50% off sticker price, so we've got room for profit.

That's a very good price for a dashcam.

I've seen the quality of the video on that one and it's pretty dam good. I really like that it will loop record when the cards full. I never wanted to deal with having to delete stuff to keep recording, that's too much work.

Back