Post Your Latest Purchases

Chemical Guys maxi suds II. $10 for a gallon on Amazon.

I've always drank my water from the faucet, just couldn't see jumping on the bottled water train..... Seeing as I never know where that water was from and what kind of filtering they were doing that was suppose to be better than my house water, and of course the unspoken issue with leaching from plastic bottles. well a few months ago our river was contaminated from coal ash up stream from us, and I could taste the water after being treated by our city's treatment supply, so I was caught between a rock and a hard spot.........

I bought a water filter system that does it all, 5 filters and softens the water, with a price tag of $7,000 ......... Needless to say, it's the best tasting water ever, with nice advantages for washing my car and clothes.

I've always drank my water from the faucet, just couldn't see jumping on the bottled water train..... Seeing as I never know where that water was from and what kind of filtering they were doing that was suppose to be better than my house water, and of course the unspoken issue with leaching from plastic bottles. well a few months ago our river was contaminated from coal ash up stream from us, and I could taste the water after being treated by our city's treatment supply, so I was caught between a rock and a hard spot.........

I bought a water filter system that does it all, 5 filters and softens the water, with a price tag of $7,000 ......... Needless to say, it's the best tasting water ever, with nice advantages for washing my car and clothes.

Not sure why, but as I was reading your post this scene from King of Queens came to my mind .:rotfl:

Not new, from my old car but finally got my summers back on. Also bought some Swift Spec-R springs to fix the body roll and rather noticeable wheel gap.

Last edited:
Put the emblem on yesterday morning and can already tell it will need more 3M double sided tape.

image.jpg

^^

I don't think it's safe to have that on your steering wheel. In case of the accident when your steering wheel airbag has to deploy your face won't look pretty.

im-just-saying.jpg

Back