Post Your Latest Purchases

4c623854ebe68698137d44d3befd8499.jpg
my new shift knob :o

I just checked the price and it's $399, but he said that his was on sale.

Last edited:
CD
51WY3ak3VBL.jpg

And 2 of these bad boys
pDSP1-9482103v750.jpg
Did you get the CAP dumbbells? I have a pair of CAP 35lbers. I dont think ill want any heaver dumbbells from that brand. I read some reviews where these dumbbells are falling apart. Be careful if you do any chest/shoulder workouts or any workouts where the weights go above your head.

I bought a pair of 100lb adjustable dumbbells and a curl bar that can use the weights from the dumbbells. I'm getting tired of paying monthly at the gym especially since theres too many people to wait for to just work out. And I hate driving back home after leg workouts. Lol. Id rather just work out at home. I normally work out with free weights anyway. Plus, I have a adjustable incline bench.

I also purchased a 10lb bag of ON whey protein.

Did you get the CAP dumbbells? I have a pair of CAP 35lbers. I dont think ill want any heaver dumbbells from that brand. I read some reviews where these dumbbells are falling apart. Be careful if you do any chest/shoulder workouts or any workouts where the weights go above your head.

I bought a pair of 100lb adjustable dumbbells and a curl bar that can use the weights from the dumbbells. I'm getting tired of paying monthly at the gym especially since theres too many people to wait for to just work out. And I hate driving back home after leg workouts. Lol. Id rather just work out at home. I normally work out with free weights anyway. Plus, I have a adjustable incline bench.

I only buy these:

7050703_orig.jpg

The CAP hex dumbbells on amazon are pretty dangerous.

I still don't want to risk getting higher weights from them. I wanted to get a pair of 55 and 75. But after reading some reviews, I decided to get the pair of 100lb adjustable dumbbells instead. Plus, they are cheaper and don't take up more space than individual weights.

After a few days of reading reviews, I decided to order the Weapon-R I-Throttle controller. Hoping it really will take care of that delay in throttle response.

Back