Post Your Latest Purchases

I just ordered the Tanabe Tower Strut Bar.
287_img2.jpg

Retail price is $118. I bought it brand new for $43 shipped. I'm just going for the looks for now, but hopefully it will help with handling. My stock struts are crapping out so hopefully I'll get a new suspension setup soon. Maybe Koni/Neuspeed Sports.

AVIC-Z130BT_reg.jpg

Pioneer AVIC z130bt (Pioneer refurbished)

looks pretty comfy for a cheap chair

i got it for just under 800, the z140 isnt that much more expensive new on amazon but it lacked a few features i really wanted, mostly the voice controls

i got it for just under 800, the z140 isnt that much more expensive new on amazon but it lacked a few features i really wanted, mostly the voice controls

Oh.. yeah too expensive for me. I will use my SAMSUNG Galaxy Nexus for GPS.

Oh.. yeah too expensive for me. I will use my SAMSUNG Galaxy Nexus for GPS.

the x940 can be found for closer to 500 if that helps, same software as the z just missing a couple options like internal hd radio and fm traffic tuners

Hmmm...I was looking at the AVIC-D3 back when it first came out but I'm a cheap *** and I figured no point since I have GPS on my phone. I do want to upgrade my stereo system in the Subie but meh..

yessir, theres a method to my madness. Stereo and hfp suspension, let the suspension settle for a week or so and get an alignment, then tires for the 07 Si stockies and im happy

Back