Post Your Latest Purchases

I'm really not much of a Bud fan. I like Sam Adams (Boston Lager and Summer Ale). :drooling:

Had to buy my youngest son some new goalie gloves (soccer). New shoes the other day for the biggest boy before he goes to camp on Sunday. They are more like aircraft carriers!!! (size 13s)

Just out of curiosity does anyone have a samsung galaxy s3 phone ? Debating on swapping out my iPhone 4s

Just out of curiosity does anyone have a samsung galaxy s3 phone ? Debating on swapping out my iPhone 4s

A good friend of mine just got one and I definitely wouldn't trade my 4S for it. I hate the battery life of my 4S but the overall function is much better than the Samsung IMO. 4S has a much more fluid feel to it when navigating the phone...just wait for the 5.

Got some high heat black paint and this....

plasti_dip_198.jpg

Going to make some of these...:giggle:

1714237794.jpeg

lol....actually going to spray the front grill and the back 330i emblem. High heatpaint for the exhaust tip as it has some surface rust on it.

A good friend of mine just got one and I definitely wouldn't trade my 4S for it. I hate the battery life of my 4S but the overall function is much better than the Samsung IMO. 4S has a much more fluid feel to it when navigating the phone...just wait for the 5.
Thank you Winn

Those look great! I stopped wearing watches years ago because I was too hard on them.

I just don't take good enough care of the nice things I get. :(

Nice! And how?

All it needs is a little touch-up for show.

Picked up a 32" Vizio yesterday. It's a great deal at Walmart for $348. It's 1080p, theatre 3D, built in WiFi...perfect for the garage!

50af4e62.jpg

It just came in. I'm going to install it tomorrow because my friend also wants to install it to his Habby FG2. I told him about the deal on amazon so he couldn't resist it.
IMG_6832.jpg

Stereo and hfp kit arrived today, this was in the box for the stereo

2012-07-10193835.jpg

ordered a refurbished z130bt for under 800, got a brand new z140bh for free

New Grill bought today! Infrared :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342306809626.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342306809626.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 13
For reference: Old free given hand me down grill that we had before the new one...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342307002468.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342307002468.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 6
Back