Quebec Thread

cool. nice pictures by the way. This is where they want the new hockey team to play right? That thing really does make me think of the coliseum.. thanks for the pics by the way. Where do you go in montreal?
Ya, IF the city can get a team. Looks like a big UFO space craft.
I usually stay in the Crescent Street and Saint Catherine Street area. Well, there and I try to actually go to the convention centre while I'm there. Haha

Ya, IF the city can get a team. Looks like a big UFO space craft.
I usually stay in the Crescent Street and Saint Catherine Street area. Well, there and I try to actually go to the convention centre while I'm there. Haha
ah ha.. so then I'm sure you've hit our clubs then. Lol big ufo... I want a ride.

The date of the next big Honda meet in Quebec City was just announced. Expecting it to be even bigger and better than last year. Hope to see you there.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yes, recent video. Dad sent it to me.
Things are good. Too dam cold though.

Lol.. well tell your dad nice action on the video then would you. Glad to hear things are good. I hear ya on the cold action. It's been pretty off and on with that over here as well.

Welcome Math fb6 and Tito71 to a real, cool and chill forum. You'll be surprised with all the people who are willing to help make a bad day turn into a good 1. Have a good rest of your day. Hey Pauly!

They're the 19 inch upgrade from Acura. This is what it will look like after I put them on. This is someone with the same setup.

f9ea901706424248a448677de1b982e4.jpg

Certainly an upgrade. :)
Can't remember if I asked you about how it drives compared to your Si. Faster? Handling? Braking? Cabin noise must be next to nothing.

Back