Question for Xm / sirius

Tony-si

Van Nuys, Ca
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
coupe
For those that got 3 free months from XM I have one more month left. they sent me an offer one year for 124 pay for 7 get 5 free. should i wait after my trial expires and see if they offer a better dea? what offers did some of you get?

I'd say under $5/month is better than the ~$10/month you were offered.

Thanks for the tag @webby . Yes @Tony-si definitely wait. You can call them before it expires to see what kind of deal they give you (don't fall for the offers they send you). Don't accept their first offer either.

If you can get it for around $5/month ($30/6 months or $60/year - around that price) I'd go for that. I guess it all depends on how much you want to pay and who you talk to.

I'd probably go $75-$80/year max (around $6.67/month) if they didn't offer me anything better. Definitely wouldn't pay over that tho.

Thanks for the tag @webby . Yes @Tony-si definitely wait. You can call them before it expires to see what kind of deal they give you (don't fall for the offers they send you). Don't accept their first offer either.

If you can get it for around $5/month ($30/6 months or $60/year - around that price) I'd go for that. I guess it all depends on how much you want to pay and who you talk to.

I'd probably go $75-$80/year max (around $6.67/month) if they didn't offer me anything better. Definitely wouldn't pay over that tho.

ok cool thank you all. most of their channels i would not listen to. i will call them on monday and see what they want to offer me.

They offered a year for $99 so im declined at the moment till i checked in here.

They offered a year for $99 so im declined at the moment till i checked in here.

I'd try to get a better deal. I'd see if you could get $25 or so off. If they don't budge then that's up to you if you feel $100/year is worth it.

Wife wanted XM/Sirius for her new car. Her trial was up at the end of last month so I called XM/Sirius to get a deal.

Initially they offered me $99/year but I told them I'd like something better and I already was a customer with XM in my car. They came back with "that is our best deal" crap.

I said okay thanks and he said that's it. You are done? I'm like excuse me. He's like we don't want to lose you so how does $79/year sound. I mean it was only $20 off the price but I said yeah that's good.

I feel $79/year isn't bad but I remember years past I could get it lower but whatever. Wife is happy. She wanted it for Christmas

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wife wanted XM/Sirius for her new car. Her trial was up at the end of last month so I called XM/Sirius to get a deal.

Initially they offered me $99/year but I told them I'd like something better and I already was a customer with XM in my car. They came back with "that is our best deal" crap.

I said okay thanks and he said that's it. You are done? I'm like excuse me. He's like we don't want to lose you so how does $79/year sound. I mean it was only $20 off the price but I said yeah that's good.

I feel $79/year isn't bad but I remember years past I could get it lower but whatever. Wife is happy. She wanted it for Christmas

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i guess it matters who you have and the package but the ones they were advertising didnt include howard stern or radio classics etc. so after i talked they gave me a year for $119 but the renewal is in the $3xx.00 range so i will not renew. i will just reflash the radio with my app.

Last edited:
i guess it mattes who you have and the package but the ones they were advertising didnt include howard stern or radio classics etc. so after i talked they gave me a year for $119 but the renewal is in the $3xx.00 range so i will not renew. i will just reflash the radio with my app.

I set a date (few days before my promotion ends) and call them to get a better rate. :)

Back