Questions About LED's

Selwyn Hudson-Odoi

Waldorf, Maryland
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
As a light and painless mod, I wanted to replace my interior lights with LED's. Since I'm only a senior in high school I can't really do too much to the car :sadface:. I was wondering where all of you got your LED's from and what kind that I should get because there's so many to choose from and I want to make sure I'm getting the right lights.

i got the ones for my dome and map lights on ebay for like $12 shipped

As a light and painless mod, I wanted to replace my interior lights with LED's. Since I'm only a senior in high school I can't really do too much to the car :sadface:. I was wondering where all of you got your LED's from and what kind that I should get because there's so many to choose from and I want to make sure I'm getting the right lights.

Your map and dome lights both use a 3022 festoon bulb. We offer a few different options and price points with the 3022 Festoon LED bulb. You can use the 9TH Civic forum coupon code (9THLED) to save an extra 15% off.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Danny

oh no problem at all man and welcome to the site. if you havnt already head over to build threads and make one we all would love to see your work. also if you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone on here. :)

Last edited:
Back