R18 Emblem - What do you guys think.?

Wow, that was fast! I like it. Pulls everything together.
Just missing green interior lights.:D

Really like the cup holder cover.

Whaaaa!!!!!!! I had no idea. Sweeeet!

Did you paint the Yospeed door sills yourself? You could do the same thing with the cup holder. Just an idea.

Whaaaa!!!!!!! I had no idea. Sweeeet!

Did you paint the Yospeed door sills yourself? You could do the same thing with the cup holder. Just an idea.

Yeah I painted the sills and the cover is already painted I just didn't have a photo on my phone. Need to figure out my next mods for the winter. I'm doing the start button hopefully next weekend if the parts come in.

You s
Yeah I painted the sills and the cover is already painted I just didn't have a photo on my phone. Need to figure out my next mods for the winter. I'm doing the start button hopefully next weekend if the parts come in.
hould do a build thread and put all these photos plus plus in there. BTW....a warm welcome to the site. I think you will like it here. I sure do.

Really curious how you painted those so well without going out of the lines? What's the trick?

Back