Random shutdowns?

ThatOneKid

So lately I have noticed as I drive with tc off it turn on automatically but at the same time my imid touchscreen restarts to like its crashing. Has this happened to any of you guys?

Can you explain things further. When you turn traction control off its turning back on automatically? While you're driving it's engaging?

If it's something you can reproduce, can you get a video of it happening? I would let Honda look at it if your imid is crashing.

My tc off light is on after holding the tc button but later in my driving i look down and its on by itself again

Traction control should operate independently of the imid screen. The only reason the TC would turn itself back on that I know of is if the TPMS system has gone off for whatever reason as a safety feature.

A video would help in this diagnosis tremendously. Also is you car still under warranty? If so you may consider having it checked by the dealer.

Traction control should operate independently of the imid screen. The only reason the TC would turn itself back on that I know of is if the TPMS system has gone off for whatever reason as a safety feature.

A video would help in this diagnosis tremendously. Also is you car still under warranty? If so you may consider having it checked by the dealer.
They said they will diagnose it on monday

Back